- Barefoot Bowls is a relaxed and fun way for groups and families to enjoy a game of social bowls.
- It is a great work team building activity, and an absolute hoot for your Christmas, Birthday or other party.
- Despite the name, on our greens, we require you to wear footwear such as thongs or flat-soled shoes (no heels).
- You can bring your own bowls or you can use bowls that the Club can provide.
- A bowls instructor will be on hand to provide assistance, so you don’t need previous experience with bowls to have a fun time with Barefoot Bowls.
- Sessions for groups or families are made by arrangement. Contact the Club the club on 07 5492 1032 or by email:- email@example.com
How much does it cost?
- The cost is $10 per person. Children must be over 10 years old to play. Children must be supervised at all times and if not playing, they must remain off the greens for their safety.
- Payment is made to the bar staff. You can become a social member for $5 per year or $10 for 3 years and receive member discounts on drinks and food.
- Food platters can be ordered if required.
- Clean casual clothes must be worn. It is scientifically proven that wearing Hawaiian shirts makes you play better bowls.
- Footwear must be worn inside the clubhouse.
- No sitting on the edge of the green, please use seating provided.
- No Driving, Dumping, or Throwing fast bowls due to the risk of serious injury and damage to the playing surface.
- NO food or drinks are to be taken onto the Green.
- NO smoking on the green or the surrounds except in a marked DOSA space (Designated Outdoor Smoking Area) at the club.
- As the Club is fully licensed, no BYO is allowed. The Bar is open 7 days a week.
- Our Bistro is open Tuesday to Saturday for meals and snacks. Just enquire when you call or email to make a booking.
- Click here to view the policy on the use of bowling arms, wheelchairs and walking frames.